Nuffnang

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Does It Really Matter?

I woke up early this morning, thought of going to the library to print out some of my stuff. What to do, I want to save up money for my graduation trip! I am putting my vision far ahead, hopefully it can be a success. But.. but.. Unfortunately, there is only 1 usable printer this morning because there was 1 girl was using 1 of the printer for more than 1 hour. Not considerate at all! Not only that, she even allowed her friends to cut queue! I am just a bit symphatise the guy behind her. That's why I always ignore my friends when they say, "Look, she's beautiful!"

What I can say is that "No one is perfect in this world"! That girl looks fine to me but too bad that she doesn't utilise her brain well! So damn ignorant! Just too bad for that guy behind her, he nearly fell asleep. I know that she will be sneezing the whole afternoon because I am now cursing her. Ha-ha. When it comes to reality, this is not the point anymore. Because the nature of beauty is always the first criterion for a guy to choose a girl. But in a recent scientific study, it says guys are now attracted to the size of the waist compared with her hips rather than other parts of the body.

Why? Why? And why? Why not about the complexion?

It's all about chemistry and perceptions. To guys, it is actually sending a biological signal that that women is most fertile and most likely to produce a healthy offspring, no matter what size that women is. Does it sounds interesting? For female readers, maybe you can try to ask your male partner why and what attracted them to you! Ha-ha. Hopefully it would be interesting! As for male readers, does beauty really important for you?

Enjoy and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang