Nuffnang

Thursday 18 June 2009

The Days When My 老婆 Is Not Around

After sending my 老婆 into factory, I can just rely on the home PC at the moment. I got to leave 'her' there because my friend was a bit busy with his work just now and maybe 'she' has a serious problem, that's why 'she' got to stay over there. It's a bit boring when 'she' is not here. I have no MV clips to watch, I can't download things, I have no games other than dOTA, I have no HK drama series to watch and most importantly, I am free at least for a few days because I can't do my school work. =p
.
When talking about games, it all began from a 2D technology and slowly transformed into the advance stage where we have those 3D games. I still remember that I used to have a tamaguchi during my primaries. People were crazy about tamaguchi at that time as this was the trend at that time. Then the technology slowly evolved into digimon where you can battle with other people one. That was fun! If I not mistaken, there was one digimon version that you need to shake in order for it to move. So I knew many of my friends like to shake it at many times, for example when eating, walking and even when they enter the toilet... lolzz.. Anyway, they get confiscated by discipline teachers when we are 'unlucky'. Gosh, I think still have a few in my discipline teacher's drawer.
.
And there comes all the game boy colour, then the a game boy advance and the pokemon world. Here is where I started to so-called 'earn money'. So that was how I can afford to eat fried chicken in school everyday.=p We used to buy pokemon cards at low price initially but sell it at a higher price later. Haha.. I know most people will say that I am cheating but this is the reality of business, it's something like you are investing your money in buying houses, cars etc. Come on, I am just earning some side income only other than my usual pocket money at that time. You get what I mean!
.
But the sad part is my friends and I are not daring enough to bring these kind of things to school during secondaries. So here comes one of my brilliant friend who created a RPG game on BOOK (not online). Everything that is in that book is amendable and "nothing is impossible"! You just need an eraser and a pencil. Though it was a bit childish, static whereby you need to use your imagination to figure out the action, but it was very effective to kill of our spare time especially when the teacher says "Murid2, sekarang boleh buat kerja sendiri". ("Students, you are free to do your own work now.")
.
It sucks when I enter U life. My brilliant friend is not as free as last time, so I have no more on-BOOK RPG game to play already. The worse was playing RanOnline. It really wasted a lot of my energy, money, memory, everything. Luckily that ended when I stopped working part-time and nowadays is all about CS, dOTA, Need-for-Speed, Fifa, Left4Death etc.
.
Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang