Nuffnang

Sunday 14 June 2009

Moving Fast.. Fast Track..

It's all about the "BREAD" day yesterday. I had bread for breakfast, bread again for lunch and bread again for dinner. At least, I can say that I have tasted Big Mac once in my life. Luckily, I am not having bread again for today's breakfast.. =p
.
Haizz.. This is the worse semester break that I ever had! It's a bit meaningless living like that. I have to work but it is a voluntary work. It's all because of the upcoming Public Health Campaign. Net income is negative (not zero) because I have to spend on my lunch, travelling fees, entertainment fees etc and moreover it has inconsistent working hours. I have to run up and down for meetings, collecting goods from sponsors, packing up goodie bags etc. It's more frustrated, irritated, annoyed when things do not go on the right path. It's worse than stabbing myself! Almost get killed everyday* If I have no work, I will be staying at home surfing the net or else I will go out with my friends spending time in cyber cafe.
.
So sad that I met my former employer that day. She said that she doesn't mind that even if I work for 3weeks only. At least I can save up some pocket money if I work. But too bad that it is a bit too late for me to start now as my classes are resuming in 3weeks to come. BE A BIT SMARTER next time, kEv!n! Annoyed* No futsal for the past 3weeks already, my stamina is going down and down and down. I miss the ball! Anyway, I will be building back my stamina in these few weeks. Hopefully I can keep my spirit fighting hard. Lastly, I got to start adjusting back my biological clock, or else I will have problem with my sleeping hours when classes resume.
.
Enjoy and have a nice weekend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang