Nuffnang

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Making Hopes High

I am getting rotten day by day at home. I know that it's a bit meaningless sitting at home doing nothing but at least I keep my brain working by solving some sudoku puzzles. I can't get to work and earn some side income for this semester break because my semester has been cut short and i have some preparation needed to be done for my school's upcoming event, which is the Public Health Campaign. No, I should say that I have no chance to work again for any semester break because I am having my industrial training during next semester break and bla bla bla so on and so on~~
.
So sad that another of my friend is going off to US today. He is going to US earning USD. Haizz.. When is my time coming? I am working as hard as them but the contrast here is I am getting negative income. Paying so much and working so hard, what's the point? People are starting to earn money but I am still studying. Anyway, pray hard that I can pass out in 2 years time and I can start earning big money! Big money!
.
Last Saturday, my 聪明friends called me out for dinner. We had a very long chat because we really didn't meet each other for a very long time already. Suddenly, one of my friend's question made my brain struggled to think for its answer. He asked us, "Did you guys ever thought of doing UN voluntary works in near future?" I was speechless at that moment and I didn't give any answer spontaneously. I know that we can't be any peace keeper as we are not army etc but what he meant is providing hospitality and health care services in some worn-torn countries or unfortunate nations around the world. Other than gaining valuable experiences but I think the most important thing is changing one's life; from worse to bad, from bad to good. But frankly speaking, I really thought it before... Hopefully, i can keep this in mind for 10years to come.
.
Maybe you would like to get more ideas about UN volunteers, you can try to click on this link http://www.unv.org/en/how-to-volunteer/what-it-means-to-be-a-unv-volunteer.html
.


Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang