Nuffnang

Thursday 28 May 2009

What Does LOVE means to a kid?

After busying doing my stuff for the whole day, I really need some time off for resting. It has been a very very long time since I read all the emails. Luckily the mailbox is big enough to keep all the emails for weeks. =p As I was going thro' the emails, I found that this is very interesting. It shows about what does LOVE means from kid's point of view. I have picked a few favourite one=>
.


'Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.'
Karl - age 5
.
'Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.'
Terri - age 4
.
'Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mummy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss'
Emily - age 8
.
'Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.'
Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)
.
'If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,'
Nikka - age 6 (we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)
.
'Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.'
Noelle - age 7 *so familiar=p (I couldn't remember who's birthday is it?)
.
'I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.'
Lauren - age 4
.
'Love is when Mummy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.'
Mark - age 6
.


Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang