Nuffnang

Monday 11 May 2009

Spooky-poky Trip

Back on Sunday, my family and I went to Seminyih for lunch. Hmm.. The route to there actually reminds me my holiday trip to my friend’s house in Seminyih few years ago… I still remember the fishing pond, the mamak and even the cemeteries…. Spooky-poky ~~~
.
About 5years ago, i still remember that my friends (football kaki) and I went to Seminyih because one of my friend shifted to there right after his form5 studies in KL. We were 3days 2nights away from our house at that time. We stayed one night at my friend's place and another night camped at Sg. Congkak camp site. At the first night, it was rather a boring night because the place where my friend stayed is actually a new housing area, so it was rather a dead town without a cyber cafe, mamak, and not even a grocery shop. If we want to go to the mamak, it was actually miles away from his house. Going to mamak is not a big deal, but what it matters is on your journey walking there, you meet a lot of crosses, Muslim tomb stones along the dark and narrow road.. lolzz.. All thanks to my friend as he didn't tell us that we have this kind of "obstacle". The spooky part was they were just inches besides you and I am sure that the tomb stones were not out off out sight because there were street lights only at those places. swt-.-" Hye, there is not fun at all, guys! Do you know how eerie is it when you see those things middle of the night! I don't mind that I saw those tomb stones but I mind if I saw those "thing". Nvm, it was a better journey back to his house after the mamak, maybe it was because we were too exhausted already as that time was already 4am.
.
So for the next day, we headed to Sg. Congkak camp site. It was quite miserable all the way up the hill as our camp site is considered the highest one (site5, I think it was more than 1km distance from the starting point) because we wanted to be "lonely". Besides, we had to carry the heavy ice box containing our food supply. I can consider this is the first time that I lived in a place with no clean water supply (except the river), live in the dark, no toilet and our handphones had no connection at all. We had to built our camp fire quite early (about 4something) because the sky gets dark quite early in the jungle. The night went quite well, smoothly except one of my friend couldn't tahan in this kind of condition, arghh.. He destroyed the fun of it. So we got to accompany him down the hill and called his father to come and picked him up. Hahaha.. I can assure you that I was laughing at him at that time because of his sissy attitude. I can't help it. Anyway, I know that he is not going to visit my blog and we have lost contact with each other for a long long long time already. Ok, I manage to get one of the random picture here.. Haha.. There were only 7of us. Hope that you didn't see more.. =p


Then the next day, my friend's mum came and picked us back to his house before packing everything back to KL. Finally, our trip ended with a miserable mood sitting at the bus stop for nearly 2hours because we couldn't get a direct bus from his place back to KL and we were not informed that the nearest bus terminal is in Kajang. Yea, exactly 5 'dungu's waited and waited and waited at the bus stop. But later we decided to go to Kajang before taking KTM back to KL. =>
.
~The End~
.
Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang