Nuffnang

Thursday 28 May 2009

Unpredictable Raining Season


Finally, it started raining for this few days, but it eventually stops when I want it to rain more!! So unpredictable.. "The sun's defense is too strong already until it is able to burse all the dark clouds." =p When I want it to rain, the sun shines is worse than burning in hell; but when I do not want it to rain, it rains like no body business. *crap!
.
So fast and it's already end of May. My friends and I had a last minute session just now with YTien because he is leaving for Liverpool tomorrow. So shioooook... You know what!! He is going to my dream place. Besides, it seems that he gets a free ticket to watch a live friendly match between Liverpool and Everton. Anyway, I really hope that I can quickly start to earn big money so that I can buy my tickets to Liverpool with the sessional pass.. lolzz..
.
It was a windy night at PapaRich as we sat outdoor. I enjoyed the starry night with my bowl of RM6.90 ais kacang, but my friends pula kckc the waitress there. lolzz.. Hmmm.. I still remember the previous time that we sat together to watch the sky is approximately 3or4 years back. lolzz.. We actually went to 小云顶at 12am after a very heavy steamboat-bbq dinner at that night. We went there because each of us have different different kinds of funny 心事 to share. You know lerr, everyone during the age of 17or maybe 18 just about entering their teenagers life, everyone is not mature enough to think things in a simple way. Girls and boys at that time always believe in 一见钟情. For example, "Wah, I think that i am fall in love with that girl le, because she smiles back at me (like放电)."Ok, I can consider I am much more matured now, that's why I tend to believe more in trusting a person rather than falling in love at first sight.
.
Haha.. It's Barca and MUnited night today. I think many of my friends are hanging outside at the McD restaurants for live telecast. But too bad for me, my mum will chop off my head if she knew that I am out of the house now. lolzz.. Anyway, nice to see that MUnited is 1-0 down now!!
.
So wish YTien and KYee all the best and hope to meet them back here at PapaRich in 3.5months time. Enjoy and have a nice day^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang