Nuffnang

Thursday 21 May 2009

All Papers Down!!

After all the sufferings and tough fights against the exam battle, this finally comes to an end.. But it's just for the meantime only.. Having birthday during this exam period is worse than any other years before. Nvm.. I still got 4more semesters to go in this coming 2years. Come on!! No turning back already and don't ever give up!! Later that, I can start to earn big money already, it's BIG MONEY $$$$!!!
.
At the beginning of the month, it was Xiao You's birthday who leads the month of May. Then followed by many other friends such as Ying Jun, Wai Loon, Shereen etc. Then comes to mine on the 17th! Though it falls in the exam period, but it didn't stop me from going out with my close close buddy! Thanks to them who passed the midnight with me (JYew, YHsiang, KSiang, Gabe and YTien). It was rather a special birthday this year because I had some Papa Bun for my birthday. lolzz.. Too bad that I do not have any pictures here because the camera had run out of battery at that time. After having an "entertaining" yam cha session at Papa Rich, many things didn't fall into place. The snooker center was full, cyber cafe was also full, so the final resolution was playing Cash Flow boardgame in my friend's house. lolzz.. Hey, don't laugh! It took us more than 1.5hour to end each round and we ended up playing the game at nearly 5am where everyone 'beh ta han' already..
.
It was a very interesting game whereby you get to buy shares, property etc. It also teaches how to invest through the proper channels to achieve your dream, which is the cheese. If you have heard before who is Robert Kiyosaki or any of his books such as rich dad, poor dad or maybe rich kid, smart kid etc, it think you should know this game. For those who didn't heard it before, too bad that I do not have any of his books, maybe you all can google through the net. No harm if you enter the site and take a look!
.
By the way, thanks a lot to many of my friends who struck the clock at midnight and also the morning alarm for the day. But the most memorable was the one who sent me on the 19th. (No name to be mentioned) Thanks for all the messages, facebook, the birthday card etc. I will try my best to get the pictures as soon as possible so that I can upload more pictures.
.
Cheers and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang