Nuffnang

Thursday 7 May 2009

Pointless

It's a bit strange when I say that I just woke up at this time. What!! It's midnight. Yea, I am that strange as it should be sleeping time now. But I am used to it already because my sleeping pattern has been like that since the semester started. It's worse when it comes to exam period because I tend to sleep like about 4to6 hours a day. Maybe it's insomnia. lolzz.. Perhaps everyone is facing the same problem. Surprisingly, I can still see many of friends are still crazy with the facebook applications at this point of time. The males will go for texas and mafia but the females go for friends for sales. Sad part is when I don't why am I been selling here and there, kissing here and there and even someone put me with an unknown person out for a date.. Nvm, I know that everyone should have a good night rest after next monday. => Cheers^^

7 comments:

  1. who put u on a date with unknown ppl??? it's a good thing actually.. u can know more ppl then... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there..look who is talking..the richest women among us in FFS..blame her for making u kissing and dating so many girls..wahhahaha..but u should LEARN to ENJOY it!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa lao.. i feel like vomitting le if you call me to kiss so many strangers.. swt-.-" i trust myself tt i can get my true lover before i m 35 years old.. lolzz... shuen nie, u r hoping it izit? then i think christine shd get the guys 2 kiss her more le n pls exclude me... =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. no need! i want to save my first kiss for my future true love! my owner wont be so bad one...rite christine?? =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheh, if christine wanna help u, u also can't do athg..=>

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha... then next time i let u guys kiss our coursemates, ok? or u guys choose who u wanna kiss then i let u all kiss la... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. choi choi choi choi... christine, u know that i am a vegetarian, pls keep meats away from me if u wanna be a good sister.. lolzz.. dnt ever ill treat me le=p

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang