Nuffnang

Saturday 9 May 2009

Keep Walking & Keep Walking... Don't Look Back...

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are..." The night is so bright with lots of lots of glittering stars hanging up there but I wonder how can I pluck it from the sky. Some people say that the brighest stars among all of them maybe one of your descendant, but how true is this myth? Is one of the star is my grandma? It has been more than 6months since my paternal grandma passed away but all this while, very seldom that my family celebrates Mother's day with her because she stays with my uncle. I believe that though we can't see her anymore but I am sure that she is around us. Just waiting for the sun rise and it's time to go and visit both of my grandmas.
.
I know that many of my friends are having different moods after the aseptic dispensing lab exam. Some may be disappointed, some may be delighted, some may be floating in the mind of confusion and etc. Whatever it is, don't ever think back because there are many more challenges are awaiting for us to attempt. Don’t look back when encountered any failures. It’s not the end yet as it is like your heart. If you can give up so easily, why not calling your heart to stop beating and give up as the mind has already gave up. There’s always a solution but it may be hidden, just try your best to get “calm and courage” to help you. I don’t believe that there’s no answer for every question in this world.
.
I am sure that some may think that this is a crap because I do not understand the desperate feelings that they are facing. Frankly speaking, I don't know what is going to happen. I might get everything in order today or i might make it a havoc today. Try to think positively, there is still a long long path to go as life doesn't stop here.
.
Keep walking and keep walking... Don't look back...
.
Enjoy and have a nice day! Cheers^^

2 comments:

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang