Nuffnang

Wednesday 13 May 2009

13th May 2009 (Wednesday) 2.58pm

13th May 2009 (Wednesday) 2.58pm
.
Finally, it has signs of heavy rain after a long long period of drought. It rained last night actually but it made the air even warmer though the air was actually very humid. Hopefully, it is not the same for this time. It is so so nice and shiok now... I can feel the cooooool breeze from my window now.
.
3papers down and 3more to go! Peripheral, renal and pharmacotherapy, biotechnology and basic pharmacokinetics are ahead. The school is so efficient because we were told that our finals' result is coming out on 10th of June even before we finish our finals. Nvm.. I do not matter when is it coming out, most importantly is that I must pass all my papers for this time! And all my friends too!
.
I have made up an 8questions-quiz on facebook as this is the hottest trend among my U'mates now. This is what they will do when they are too under stress and in-search for something interesting. lolzz... Many of my friends have created theirs with all sorts of funny funny questions, though some of it do not really make sense but it is just for the sake of fun. As for mine, the questions are quite easy and many gotten high marks but I am sure some maybe confused and eager to know why do I prefer being alone if I know that it is going to be my last day! This is because I do not want those who are concern about me to be sad for another day. Why not give them to live another happy day! As simple as that! It makes sense if you have chosen that I wanted to be with everyone but it really do not make sense if you have chosen that I will watch Ultraman cartoon on my last day.. lolzz... (no name to be mentioned) =p
.
"Never give up until the last minute in the exam hall,
fight the war, kill them all!!!"
.
Enjoy and have a nice day^^
.
.
.
*Directly from my diary..

2 comments:

  1. 4 down... 3 to go... come on!

    ULTRAMAN!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzz.. yea yea... very soon..
    hye, y so sudden wif my ultraman de?? =p

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang