Nuffnang

Friday 1 May 2009

What Blood Type Are You? =p

"Kevin,我知道你很好的!" I am a bit immuned to this phrase already. When my classmates say this to me, my answer will surely will be "What is it?". Though I am a bit realistic, but I think that my friends are either too. lolzz.. However, I am used to it already.
.
Many people used to say that your blood type can reflect what type of person are you. Then some may also believe that zodiacs, month of birth, and even which day you were born can determine a person's personality. For me, these are all non-sense although some of it are really true, for example a taurus is a stubborn, thrifty etc person. Ok, I really admit that they are really true but I think that the influence from the environment, friends or the family which you grown up with will determine more. Don't you think so? Then how about those stated personalities which are not match to your current personality, is it a typing error?
.
Not to say that I don't believe in those 风水masters. Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting their professionalism. But it's kind of hard to believe that you will get a lot of luck when you put a fishing pond in front of your house and the flow must be towards to your doorstep. Fine! It makes sense when you really think that the 水will flows in. But it doesn't make sense when it floods your house with water but not wealth.
.
Everyone has their own point of view. There is not harm if you believe in these kind of things. But don't let it be too influential until you need to use up all your wealth to buy all the things e.g. those frogs, cats etc which they say that they can bring you wealth. What if it doesn't bring you wealth after buying those things? =p
.
Ok, there is a filmstrip cartoon relating the personality of different blood type. Hope you enjoy it.. Cheers^^

Source: http://pop.pcpop.com/ShowLinkPic.aspx?ImgUrl=http://img3.pcpop.com/upimg3/2008/3/19/0004985873.jpg

~end~

2 comments:

  1. Say u r good also cannot...nex time wont say ady...haha..Btw d blood type pic is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. =p if it's a sincere 1, i will accept it sincerely.. lolzz.. hope that i am more sincere nex time..=>

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang