Nuffnang

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Motivate @ Demotivate?

It is totally a different day today as I spent almost 7hours in the library to study for my upcoming exam. Going to library to study is considered as one of my activities during every exam break. It is nice to see many of my classmates are there too though sometimes they really give me pressure, but it's better for me to study under pressure rather than having my own sweet time at home. Haha..
.
Calculation 1:
Total awakening time: 18 hours
  1. On the net: 3.5 hours
  2. In front of the TV: 2.5 hours
  3. Eat and 吹水time: 2 hours
  4. Family time: 2 hours
  5. Doing nothing+listen to songs: 1 hour
  6. Miscellaneous: 3 hours
Remaining time for studying: 4 hours
.
***At home, studying: besides studying ratio --> Low 22.2%***
.
Calculation 2:
Total awakening time: 18 hours
  1. On the net: 1.5 hours
  2. In front of the TV: 2 hours
  3. Eat and 吹水time: 1.5 hours
  4. Family time: 1.5 hours
  5. Miscellaneous: 1.5 hours

Remaining time for studying: 10 hours

***In the library, studying: besides studying ratio --> Definitely High 55.6%***
.
See, I think now you get what I meant. Ok, the demotivated part is so happen to meet my head during lunch today. Haha.. I was a bit shocked when she asked me and It Seang why are we not joining her for lunch. =p As usual, my "blur blur" look gave her the whole answer with my "Errr.....". (Luckily I have finished my meal) lolzz.. Then later she sat with us on our table and she commented on our quiz results. Sad to tell my classmates that most of us did badly. Nvm.. I can expect it already. What can we do!!!
.
Anyway, just work harder everyone. Cheers^^

3 comments:

  1. who commented?? The big lady???hehe.. Jia you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzz.. our boss.. but I already expected that my result is that bad..=>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ei, u so efficient le...Ard 5 sumting u left library then so fast blog ady...I must say ur lunch timing rily ngam...like dat also can bump into her...maybe u shud ask her 4 lunch tmr...perhaps she wud give u some tips leh...haha...(but i know dat's not going 2 happen 4 sure)

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang