Nuffnang

Friday 10 April 2009

Faith + Courage + Luck = Good Moral Action

The day started with my moral final exam. Luckily my strong faith, strong heart, courage and a bit of luck made me manage to encounter this obstacle. Come on, moral is really my nightmare and i really hope that this is going to be the last time for moral. Actually I dont really get the rationale of studying moral at this level of our education system. As for me, I think that this is totally waste of time and energy and money and also insulting my intelligence. Swt-.-"
.
Then came the viva for the biotechnology subject. At first, it was really putting our nerves on the line but luckily the lecturers are not really "warm-up" yet as we were the first group to present, so it doesn't seem to have much questions bombarded at us. I thought that it is going to be tough but somehow my group members and I managed to struggle through that 10minutes plus the Q n' A session. Kudos to all group members, wonderful job. Then now is the time for a short rest and later got to get back on the mood of studying as aseptic and pharmacokinetics quizes are just around the corner.
.
So fast and it has been another year and it is going to be another Easter again. This indirectly telling me that I am going to get 1year older.=p Anyway, Good Friday always come before Easter. As many people may not know the significant of this day and some of them may even interpret wrongly about this meaningful day whereby the word "Good" always give the wrong idea. It is actually a solemn day for Catholics whereby this was the day where Jesus was crucified on the cross as to take away all our sins. (according to the bible)
.
As usual, the church is so pack until i have to find my sit outside of the church even though the service starts at 5.30pm. Though it's still at the work hours but many people did turned up. I think most of the people took leave on this particular day as they need to fast and abstaine also, so they came early and it was as early as 1hour before the service starts. As the service going on, the sky was getting darker and darker, and the rains came. When I reached home, I was half wet already. Ok, the interesting part here is I am not sure whether you all realise that there is always rain on Good Friday especially during the evenings. Come on, it's not about the forecast which is wrong but it is really that the sky is also crying for Jesus. Maybe you might think that I am just BS'ing, but you can be more aware about this next year.
.
So it's time to break fast now, time to have a hot drink before getting to bed.. lolzz.. Have a ncie day and happy Easter in advance. ^^

2 comments:

  1. hopefully moral will be history for all of us.. haha.. luckily we r the 1st group.. i can't imagine what will happen if we r the last group.... have a good rest n start work soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, moral will forever wipe out because I am very sure that we do not need to take moral studies again if we happen to persuade masters or PhD. lolzz.. Unless we failed our moral studies this time. *touch wood, touch wood =>

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang