Nuffnang

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Is There An Answer for Every Question?

I get so frustrated again when I was about to come down from the car to enter my house. It is my neighbour's dog this time. Frankly speaking, I am very afraid of dogs, especially when i see the dog is walking towards me. lolzz.. Luckily I have my car this time. What I used to do last time is I run and shout like no body's business down the street, and surprisingly I can even run faster than 100m relay in school that time. Maybe this is the effect when adrenaline shoots up high.
.
When talk about frustrations, how many people knows how to manage their frustrations in the right way? Or do they know what they are doing whether it is right or not? I am sure some may not realise that's why some of them end up on the newspaper headlines. I used to have 1 very crazy gang whereby they are my medium to release stress. Few years back, I still remember once we ended up on a hill and shouted and shouted out all our frustrations like no body's business there facing the nice view of KL city. Though we totally lost our voice when coming down the hill (partly also due to the black pepper hamburger that we had there), but at least we felt more relax and comfortable. Haha.. Maybe you think that this is a bit crazy~.~ Worse come to worse, I may ended up myself in my dream or cyber cafe if am alone. But it is better if you can get a companion to accompany.
.
Sad to know that some people may not use the proper way to manage their frustrations eg 黎礎寧. I think most of you know her if you have seen 超級星光大道3. She is so talented and beautiful but unfortunately she ended her life at such a young age. Running away from frustrations or desperations may not solve the problems but they do think so. So, conclusion is "There is nothing in this world cannot be solved, face them with a tough heart!" Like what my lecturer says "There should be an answer for every question." It is just that you need a bit of patience and maybe you need to sort some help, I am sure that that your problem isn't a problem anymore.
.
Life is like a dream.. So how do you manage yourself when you get frustrated? Enjoy and have a nice day^^

3 comments:

  1. next time if u r joining 100m relay, do let me know.. i'll get u a dog so that u can become the champion.. see how kind am i... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guy!!i never know tat u r afraid of dogs..i support Christine..haha..u can run faster,but too bad...u always walk so slow..haha..perhaps,should ask MCC to borrow u her Benny for a period of time..to train u..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls, feli.. i think i can walk faster than you at least.. i walk slow is also because to accompany you guys only.. lolzz

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang