Nuffnang

Sunday 5 April 2009

Speechless.. With poor form..

Argh.. It was kinda weird with today's game. I dont know what went wrong anywhere and we were beaten by all the present teams at the field. It was really frustrating to walk away as a loser especially all the key players were present. Haizz.. It might be because of our stamina which dropped terribly as we didn't have any practice for the past 3weeks. Nvm.. I believe that we will soon kick their butts off the field.
.
As for Catholics, it is now the Holy Week. Easter is in 1week time and season of lent is ending soon. I know that I didn't fast or abstain for 40days, but at least I fast and abstain for the first and the last day. Hopefully God wouldn't be so cruel to me, please forgive for all my sins also.. lolzz.. But the saddest part for this season is my moral final paper falls on the same day as Good Friday. The day is solemn enough already and I have to take on the worse paper with a moody mood, I really do not dare to imagine how is it going to be this time. I just hope that I can get 16marks out of 40marks for the final paper to past my moral subject. Please please Ms Dayangku, dont ever fail a person with good personality by just judging the theoretical practice.
.
Life is now getting busier day by day. Unsettled PHC stuffs and quizes are just bothering me all the time. Just can't have a good night sleep, really insomia. The days are so so so gloomy. But luckily I have a bunch of friends which are heating up with the facebook's applications such as how many bf/gf are you having before getting married or when are you getting married etc yesterday. I just can't believe that I got to have at least 10partners before I can get married. Totally unbelievable, speechless.. Oh, gosh.. These are all craps to entertain everyone only. If this is really my life, I wouldn't be a "vegetarian" now. Haha.. Anyway, these days are just another 1 and the half month more to go only and I can get back free time.
.
So enjoy everyone and have a nice weekend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang