Nuffnang

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Life Is Always Unpredictable..

It's a bit stressful and tiring these few days as Easter just passed. I kind of having a bad mood for Easter as the same bloody old thing repeats again for this year's Easter Virgil. "Leavers are still leavers, for goodness sake, things has changed 360degrees upside down." Old brains having permenant brain damage, I wonder how they can think like a young and efficient brain like me?
.
It's kind of sickening when someone tells me this "Kevin, this shouldn't be the way. If you do like that, you will get yourself into trouble." And my next thought is "Oh, shut up you idiot crack-pot, please don't change my way of doing things and insults what I have been doing for so many years." It's just the matter of respect, I kept my mouth shut and walked away. Sometimes, it's quite irritating when the elders think that you are still a kid and you have no experience of doing things. Oh, come on. For this scenario, even some logical thinking can think that you shouldn't burn the charcoal on a steel pan. Sense of humour says that how do you want to shift it after burning the charcoal?
.
When they were run out of ideas, they will come to you, "Kevin, get your guys and get the things clean up after the church service (which is about 2am), I think that's all for tonight." See!!! I think now only you will get what I meant by- old brains having permenant brain damage, I wonder how they can think like a young and efficient brain like me? I won't do this kind of things in the future anyway. It is quite sad that I am going to leave a movement which I gained the highest respect from the congregations and also the only movement that I joined for more than 11years. I know that I wouldn't have the chance to put on my cassock to serve the priests, bishops and congregations in different churches. I think the time that "people knows me, but I don't know who they are" is ending soon. Nvm, it's time to go to church with a peaceful mind and pray.
.
Though Easter was 2days ago, hopefully it is not too late to wish "Happy Easter" Cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang