Nuffnang

Friday 26 June 2009

Desperately Needing Freedom

Though this is my holiday period but I don't seem to have any holiday. It's a bit too late if I start to plan something now as I have 2weeks more before my classes resume. When I am too stressed up, I tend to get on the bed early. But it doesn't seem to work nowadays because I already had a few days of bad dreams. sad* What I can rely on is my 老婆 and the futsal court.
.
Life is so miserable when people start to take you for granted! As the chinese says '人为快乐之本'! As for me, it's true if the help is necessary but how true is it if it's not necessary at all! It's more frustrating if you are not given a choice. It's almost the same as asking you to answer either 'yes' or 'no' but the answer comes out to be neither 'yes' nor 'no'. I always hold strong to my principles of life but I dislike when my principles are wicked by someone or under certain circumstances. Living in this society is always full of challenges but how many challenges are real OBSTACLES? Not to say that I am superstitious, I believe that people with lesser challenges in life always have shorter life-span because there is no purpose of living.
.
2friends are going off again. I have no idea where are they going but I know that it's going to be long for them this time! Though I have not seen them for quite some time already since we left our secondaries but they are once my best friends, so I will be joining for their farewells next week. It's really sad when I see my friends go off one by one but I always bash myself up to think from a different dimension. Everyone is moving forward to fight for a better future! I think it's time to set my 'bar' higher. Keep in mind that friends are 'visitors' in life. Soon, they will get married and have their own family. How long more will they be with you? 10 years? 20years or 50years? How good/deep is the friendship, how much have you known about them, when is the peak period that both of you can considered as best friends, time is always the decider.
.
Appreciate and cherish every friendship. Enjoy and have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang