Nuffnang

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Frustrated and Not Impressed AT ALL

It was not my day in the university today. As far as I know, my degree of patience has been much greater than many years back but things just do not go to the right way today. Anyway, I kept my temper and expressed my frustration with some of my friends. Thanks for the sharing today, friends!
.
I can consider myself as a partial perfectionist whereby I do not emphasise on doing things 100% perfect. I will consider the importance of each thing which I deal and evaluate the effort that I should put in dealing in them. I do not hope that everything that I do or others as well is perfect because I truly believe that NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD!
.
I was so tensed up with a complete perfectionist and over-compromised with some minor who were over the limits. Sometimes, creativity is not the main character which makes up a story. Most importantly is conveying what the author is trying to tell his/ her audience. For example, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The story from the movie is no where near to the story from the book. I believed that many Harry Potter supporters were very disappointed when the movie came up on show.
.
Frankly speaking, I am glad and satisfy with myself on another hand because I was able to control my temper. I always tell myself that I must always be patient, try to forgive and forget.
.
“Be patient with things which do not go your way, forgive for what they have done to you and forget about all.”
.
I do not hope to repeat any unwanted cases since ‘that’ day onwards.
.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. cheer up! that'S life! you'll keep on meeting people whose actions or behaviors that u do not agree with or people who do not agree with ur actions or behaviors. but that's what make life more interesting as we're learning to deal with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, there are really many kinds of people in the society. sometimes i am really run out of ideas that how do i want to deal with all different kinds of people. learn from experience is always the best way. thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang