Nuffnang

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Frustrated and Not Impressed AT ALL

It was not my day in the university today. As far as I know, my degree of patience has been much greater than many years back but things just do not go to the right way today. Anyway, I kept my temper and expressed my frustration with some of my friends. Thanks for the sharing today, friends!
.
I can consider myself as a partial perfectionist whereby I do not emphasise on doing things 100% perfect. I will consider the importance of each thing which I deal and evaluate the effort that I should put in dealing in them. I do not hope that everything that I do or others as well is perfect because I truly believe that NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD!
.
I was so tensed up with a complete perfectionist and over-compromised with some minor who were over the limits. Sometimes, creativity is not the main character which makes up a story. Most importantly is conveying what the author is trying to tell his/ her audience. For example, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The story from the movie is no where near to the story from the book. I believed that many Harry Potter supporters were very disappointed when the movie came up on show.
.
Frankly speaking, I am glad and satisfy with myself on another hand because I was able to control my temper. I always tell myself that I must always be patient, try to forgive and forget.
.
“Be patient with things which do not go your way, forgive for what they have done to you and forget about all.”
.
I do not hope to repeat any unwanted cases since ‘that’ day onwards.
.
Have a nice day.

Google adsense

Nuffnang