Nuffnang

Saturday 16 January 2010

Organ Donation

I am done with my Marketing. I have failed in Marketing again. I am starting to miss Mr Jony teachings. I hoped it was Mr Jony who taught me Marketing, so that I won't be killed by our present dear Marketing lecturer.
.
Anyway, life still goes on though I failed my Marketing. What's the big deal! Haha.. Back to the main topic which is organ donation. As everyone knows, 2 hot campaigns are being promoted on the streets nowadays. One will be giving out free condoms to promote safe sex as well as avoiding the trasmission of HIV, for example in Singapore and the other one will be organ donation to save ones life. As you flip thro' today's newspapers, I am sure that you will come across with one news regarding a young lady donated her cornea after her fatal accident. How pure and sincere is her heart is but will other people take it as a motivation to support this campaign physically?
.
Many volunteers are seeking for the society to donate their organs after they die but the response is not that good throughout the year. It is a different story when it comes to blood donation. I think everyone has the same opinion as me. I prefer donating my blood, but I will feel uneasy when I am asked on this organ donation matter. I simply having the mind-set that my body will not be disposed properly after they have removed my organs. Haha. Anyway, I will consider it again and again. Hopefully I can change my perception on this matter one day. So my friends, what are you waiting for!


Cheers and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang