Nuffnang

Wednesday 27 January 2010

My "Cita-cita"

I am very sure that many people would like to think back and laugh what do they wrote for their "cita-cita" during primaries or maybe secondaries. Ha-ha. No one could imagine that who are they in 5 or 10 years down the road...
.
For me, I make wonders in my primary. Jokes which can really crack one's stomach because I can't really stop talking all the time! I don't know why do I have a great imagination but my "cita-cita" turned out to be a hawker, who sells noodles at road-side. Luckily my teacher didn't screw me up at that time because I was just a 10-years old boy. Then when I entered secondaries, I got more matured, so I changed my "cita-cita". But for goodness sake, no one could really figure why do I choose to become a priest. A catholic priest who doesn't get married.
.
Oh gosh! When I told this to my sister at that time, my sister nearly fainted. Anyway, I do laugh back at her when she teases me with this matter because she thought of becoming a mini-bus conductor during her primaries. As time went by, it was already 13 years. My sister is now an accountant and I hope that I will pass out to become a pharmacist soon. None of our "cita-cita" do come true. No matter what we are now, money doesn't get into your pocket just like that. Effort is the most important thing to work on if you want to get big money! Remember, "No pain, no gain"!
.
Hey, it is already 8pm. I missed my lunch, I think I better stop here and get my dinner now!
.
Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang