Nuffnang

Monday 11 January 2010

Nothing Can End Easily Except Yourself

Like what the Chinese always say, "猫有九条命" but is that really true? I think I have 9 lives as well but it all depends on how do you spend your life.
.
I went for illegal campings which were super duper dangerous, but I came back home safely. I was hit by a car many years back. I have my arm dislocated and fractured, coma for one night and had to lay on a plain wood for one whole night in ICU, but I am now happily running around at the futsal field like nothing has happened before. And I also got my fingers cut by the grass scissors, my fingers was bleeding from the field to the sick room but I was still joking, "Can you please help me to wipe back my blood so that I can suck it back and replenish my blood instantly."
.
Remember this, "What happened, what is happening n what will happen, all these happen because there is reason behind it...." Blasting of the 4 churches may have a reason behind it. God may want the narrow-minded people to open up their mind and look at things with a greater perspective. Accident? You are not buried 10 feet under the ground means that you still want to live because there is a reason behind it. As simple as ABC. If you believe that miracles do happens, why is Malaysia not having snow! This is nothing to do with faith; this is nothing to do with miracle; this is nothing to do with luck as well. My teacher taught me this, "You were the strongest sperm which won the battle against other sperms for the ovum. Since you have won that battle, why do you want to give up easily in life?"
.
I think I have emphasised many times on this. No point looking back at things which have happened. Ask yourself, will they make you a better person tomorrow?
.
Cheers and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang