Nuffnang

Saturday 2 January 2010

Year 2009 Review

As what I always do for my diary, I will do a review for year 2009 in my blog as well. Hmm..
.
I don't put much hope for every new year maybe it's because I don't do any wishes every year, not even my birthday. What's the big deal! I even served a funeral service on a new year morning few years back which my father screwed me up like hell at that time. I chose to believe that wishes and hopes are not the main characters in accomplishment but it is effort which do the job. But I do pray for everything and everyone. You can't change me because I am born to be a Taurus!
.
I always emphasise to be a better person each and every year and I know that I can always achieve it. But how good it is, I don't really know. I used tell people that I am a "bad person" because I do not want to give disappointment to anyone if I can't fulfill their will as well as I do not want to put any pressure on myself to perform well. That's way much better right, folks? Ha-ha. It is actually some psychological battles over here. But I think the worse part is when someone praises you even before you even give your helping hands! =p
.
Gathering, outing, gathering outing, dinner, dinner, outing, gathering... These will just continue and continue and continue.
.
Life is tough when your friends are hinting you on a certain issue. Life is even tougher when your friends are pressurising you! Anyway, I managed to keep my stand strong and firm this year. "I managed to turn off all my electrical conductors and even had my insulators as secondary protections to prevent me from getting electrocution." Ha-ha.. But the main thing is I have new goals to achieve and I do not want any disruption to hinder me from achieving them. I know that I will totally lose concentration if I have to manage 2 things in my hand at one time. Then it really become a big disaster later on!
.
Actually I have nothing much to say about year 2009. I started the year with year 2 semester 2 and ended year 3 semester 1 at the end of the year. Everything went smoothly at the beginning of the year but the year ended with some disappointment because I have to take supplementary paper for my marketing. Er. Other than that, everything went well for example Public Health Campaigns in January, February and July. Dr. Thet and Dr. Rao were the wonderful lecturers who left and the new comer was Mr. Lim (address as Dr. Lim soon). I hope that I can see new lecturers this semester.
.
Live life happy. Have fun and have a nice weekend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang