Nuffnang

Monday 25 January 2010

Life Shoudn't Be Like That

Every time when I go pass this stall while I am on my way home, I will think back one of my very good buddy..
.
I still remember I was about 11 years old at that time. My friend and I had tuition classes at my tuition teacher's house which was about 10 minutes walk from our house. My friend's father was a very nice person last time. No matter he got to go for 2 rounds to pick us up from my tuition teacher's house, he didn't mind to do so. So that was where I had my first experience riding on a bike. But when he had his car sometimes, we would go for supper after the tuition class. It was always that same small old stall by the road.
.
As time passes by, life for my friend is not the same as last time. It is not the same family picture as few years ago. I was very sad with his condition because his father left them for another woman few months back. Since then, his father never go back home. I never meant to tell share this story but life shouldn't be unfair like this. Sometimes I really wonder, why does a guy needs a few wives? Come on, you can cater all the wives mentally and emotionally, but what about physically and some financially? Ok, I know man side is not the point for argument, but it is fair to the woman side?
.
Guys cannot be too selfish. Respect for woman is a must if you want a good marriage to work out. Same goes to the woman as well. Marriage is foolish if you just want to get the key for sex. I think the hot one now would be Brad and Angelina. The society should be changing to a better one but...
.
P.S. I always like to say, "旧的不去,新的不来!" But this doesn't apply in this situation.
.
Enjoy and have a nice day..

2 comments:

  1. If only there are more guys who thinks like you.. it will be WORLD PEACE. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. what a comment.. lolzz

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang