Nuffnang

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Expert vs Amateur

I know that I shouldn't be losing contact with everyone because it is now my semester break. But I got greater mission for this holiday which is my research project. Haha. It is really a very interesting project whereby I need to feed the 20 + 3 rats for 14 days. Pheww. I still got 13 days more to go and some of the rats are now more than 300 grams.

When talk about experts, one of them is my supervisor. He can feed 5 rats with the bitter extract within 5 to 10 minutes but I take like about 2 hours to feed the remaining rats. Gosh. This is going to be my 2 weekends and my futsal games. First day of the feeding was really horrible. I was not physically tired but mentally exhausted! It was really stressful when the rats were so stressed up. The problem got worsen when they wouldn't even let you to insert the oral needle down their throat. Phew again. They can become my "tool" to build up my muscle now. They are much greater than my dumb-bells. Hopefully I can have bigger size muscle when the semester starts.

I still have very long way to go. Come, get me rats! I am ready for tomorrow's challenge! Yo!!!!!

p.s. don't worry everyone! I will try to update more during the weekend or next week.

Enjoy and have a nice day^^

6 comments:

  1. hehe...i'm worried u'll bcom even skinnier than build up muscle..haha...jiayou ler =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. no la.. dont worry. i can ensure you that my muscle will grow bigger.. thanks and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...so thin...got muscle to build mer?? hehe...u too.enjoy feeding rat!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo, dnt underestimate me le.. haha.. haizz.. quite sad that i have to sacrifice my futsal day for 2 consecutive sundays.. happy holiday to you too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe... this is 先苦后甜 ma..its ok as long as dun miss the world cup. XD
    Happy HOliday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haizz.. yalor, very 苦. 2 rats died ady and i more is dying soon. maybe i need to do another port mortem tomorrow morning. where got.. i will sure miss the opening games of world cup. but i really prefer playing rather than watching because it has became my hobby for more than 8 years ady.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang