Nuffnang

Saturday 28 March 2009

Earth Hour 2009

I miss out and left out from a lot of things this week e.g. petroscience 10th anniversary etc, I am not going to miss this event upcoming event, the EART HOUR. I am sure that everyone is aware that this is going on tonight. If you don't really kow, I think you better jump down from a tall-rise building. Remember, find a taller one!! Lolzz.. So I am not going to give an intro on this event.

Many of my friends said that they will off their lights but on their laptops, some even said that "ok, i will go to bed!" and some even plan to go some places such as the look-out point etc.. haha.. For sure it is not going to be a shopping center because some of the shopping centers are supporting this event, so going shopping is not going to be a good choice. No lights means no candle either. Please remember what is the objective of this event. Burning a candle means you are polluting the environment also. So as for me, the best choice is still going to bed.

I still remember my friend cracked a joke to me this afternoon.
"Hey, i think many people are planning something at home!" said of my friend. Then I was like "Hahh?". "I think many people are planning for robbery tonight." she continued. Lolzz.. Oh, gosh.. I didn't expect that she would think such an idea. Hye, it true also about what she said. There will sure be people 趁火打劫. Anyway, just be a bit careful if you are out of the house during this event.

Maybe you can view a clip about this event.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CRs-7lRlPo

Ok, I think it time for me to go to church already. So enjoy and have a nice day^^

5 comments:

  1. wei....wrong quotation!! '' i think got ppl also having meeting now..'' haha...ei, not my idea k...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, izit? lolzz.. aiya, but both quotations r more or less the same larr... heheheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! Is that a chinese idiom in Kevin Liew's blog??? I'm amused!!! BUT, its wrongly used. There is no light at all and u are talking about fire here...? sigh...no cure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hye hye.. i dnt think tt i m wrong in this sense.. for example, 雪中送炭 is not only tt you can help ppl during winter right? all these idioms are just a significant.. plss...

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang