Nuffnang

Thursday 26 March 2009

The Ups for PHC..

Wah lao.. I just felt like the day is worse than I am chased by a dog. Once I reached home, it started raining heavily like cats and dogs. Can't it just rain 2 minutes later? I just got to get my head wet everytime I come home. No comment.
.
Hmm.. I feel that it's a bit conflicting when discussing about issues regarding PHC these few days. Maybe I am a bit complicated and thinking too much which is out of the world! Sorry, friends. I didn't mean to oppose any ideas or suggestions, but it's just that I am trying to patch up the pot-holes. Maybe I got my material wrong. Lolzz.. And also to my friends which I left behind today. Adui.. Hopefully there is no harsh feelings.
.
Finally, all lab reports came to an end. All assignments are submitted and left with biotech viva now. I wish that I am clear with everything by next week. => Hye hye, before that let me introduce this new place, they are having 50% off promotion even weekends. I think I should be nice and I am going to try out this weekend. So you guys should have a try also. Enjoy ya..
.

Cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang