Nuffnang

Tuesday 31 March 2009

When Life Doesn't Go Like How You Want..

Often when I reach home, I always come across with this old grandma who always take her 2 grandsons walking back home under the hot sun. Even the grandma is hunch, but she still have to carry the younger grandson on her back.. Isn't it a pity to see such an old folk being a servant at her retiring age??... Does she has a choice...
.
Life doesn't always go like how we want. There are always ups and downs. I am sure that you would often prefer that your life is always "up", but do you have a choice say no when "down" always intervene your life? I am really down to earth this time. Huuuu... When life being hectic, you will tend to think "Why God is treating me like that?" I wish that I could be like others, being free and happy all the time, no worries, not hectic, having peace, joy and everything!!
.
And again, I did it again! I failed my moral mid-term. Even though it's just multiple choice questions, but I don't know how I could just failed it again. Maybe it's a trend that I should fail every single class test or mid term or trial before the finals like how I did it for SPM or maybe I have no moral values and sense of logical in answering the questions.. lolzz.. It's a bit too subjective for this matter. Even my mum wouldn't mind if I failed or do badly for my moral finals but as long as I have tried my best to finish that idiot shit paper.
.
I still remember someone told me this, "When you have no challenges in life, there is no meaning to live on earth!" So is now life more meaningful to me? I think it's getting more BS to me.. lolzz.. Anyway, find ways to release stress for the time being and just make sure that finding the right medium is an important choice. Showing temper is not a good choice, in fact being kind-hearted is much way better. Find a better way to live life good, all things will end soon. Don't put too much pressure and worries on everyone and myself either as we need to start "polishing our weapons for our final war in 5weeks time."=>
.
Hye, Kevin! You'll never walk alone! Come on, come on, come on!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, it's late mid-night now. It's half way between sleeping time and waking up time. I am going to get crazy this time.. lolzzz..

2 comments:

  1. Hey guy!cheer up!!You are right...You'll never walk alone..i believe that you can do it better for everything..juz tat..it needs some times..some courages..some efforts..:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. wait.. You'll will never walk alone is quoted from Liverfool FC slogan..=>

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang