Nuffnang

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Back to Square One..

The mornings which make me lazy are those mornings which I dont need to go for classes. When I have a holiday, my books also wil have a holiday too.. Lolzz.. I can't even bother even there are a lot of job waiting for me..

It's getting more and more complicated in the preparation of PHC. Mr Terry and Ms Lee Yin are going to leave and now, internal complications arise. VP for SA is changing, every particulars or each details regarding PHC 2009 will be presented again to the new VP who is taking over SA. Though there are some good news whereby we are shifting our venue to a more crowded area, but the expections are getting higher and higher. The venue sponsor requested for a grand opening ceremony. Oh, gosh! How great is this event..! Everyone really got to scratch their heads for ideas to help out the protocol department. Haizz.. The thing is when some one seek for help, but I don't know why there is no people comes to the rescue.. Balik-balik also that few faces.. Perhaps everyone is busy, I guess so=>

Anyway, I think I am last to fetch people for games now, I better move now or else I will "mati" soon.. Lolzz.. Btw, happy belated b'day to Yun Yee, happy b'day to Chee Hing and Mei Fong and happy b'day in advanced to Yin Hui..

Enjoy and have a nice day^^

1 comment:

  1. bro, thanks for helping me out everytime when i really need help.. though u r cruel to me sometimes, but u r really a good fren in need... he...

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang